• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Kaspersky Server-Wide Settings w/12.5

Justin Buckkley

New Pleskian
Hello,

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else - I've only found documentation on older versions of Plesk.
I've recently purchased the add-on license for Kaspersky as I thought I'd be able to enable the scanning server-wide instead of per-mailbox. However, I don't see this as an option - I only see the option to chose None, Odin Premium, or Kaspersky - and no other configuration options.

Can you verify if there is a way to enable server-wide scanning, and if not - is there any advantage to using Kaspersky over the included Odin Premium/DrWeb?

Thanks!

If you mean "server-wide" - to enable scanning for all mailboxes, you can enable it in corresponding Service Plan and sync it to subscriptions.
Also, you can enable antivirus for all mailboxes with following command:

# for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -Ns -e "select concat(mail.mail_name,\"@\",domains.name) as address from mail,domains,accounts where mail.dom_id=domains.id and mail.account_id=accounts.id order by address"`; do /usr/local/psa/bin/mail -u $i -antivirus inout; done

Thanks Igor. What I'm after is to make virus scanning enabled the default setting for all mailboxes, both existing and automatically for newly created. Could I just created a scheduled job to run the command above?

Dear Igor, All settings is seems correctly. But, seems "skipped" on plesklog_avstat. for test i sent eicar.zip file. but skipped. not checked or blocked. can you help me?

Back