• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Keep a copy of outgoing mail

Chinese dave

Basic Pleskian
Hello

I am running Plesk 11.5 with qmail in CentOS 5

I have requests from customers wishing us to keep a copy of all emails sent

I.e they send email from different PDAs, outlook, etc. the request is that all eailnsent can be seen from webmail / sinc across the PDAs

Regards, Peter

Thank you for your reply. I will add by comments.

I understand that we do not have to wait for Plesk enhancement, Qmail and / or Postfix already have scripts to support PDAs / outout /etc syndication?

Can anyone confirm this is the case?

Regards, Pete

Could you please clarify a little bit what do you mean "scripts to support PDAs / outout /etc syndication"?

Could you please clarify a little bit what do you mean "scripts to support PDAs / outlook /etc syndication"?

When I send an email from IPhone I want to be able to see the Sent email in Webmail and Outlook.

If I read an email on my IPhone I want in marker as "read" in webmail and Outlook

or if delete an email in webmail it also deletes the email on my IPhone. etc

If this can be performed I will have syndication across my Email platforms

Thanks for interest, Pete

When I send an email from IPhone I want to be able to see the Sent email in Webmail and Outlook.

If I read an email on my IPhone I want in marker as "read" in webmail and Outlook

or if delete an email in webmail it also deletes the email on my IPhone. etc

If this can be performed I will have syndication across my Email platforms

Thanks for interest, Pete
I think that it may be reached by using IMAP protocol. Isn't it?

Back