• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Key error after upgrading to version 9.0

M

moonlight

Hi,

I get this error message after I had upgraded from Plesk 8.6 to 9.0 on my Windows 2003 maschine:

<Fatal error: Call to undefined function of_get_key_by_product() in C:\Programme\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\common_func.php3 on line 4506

Also I have found two issues loged in the EventLog which was created on the upgrade by My-SQL upgarde issue with the my.ini file.

Is there a way to fix this or had I made a new install and create new all Users and Domains? I am not sure at this point if the backup whish I had made with 8.6 will later restoring without issues in the Plesk 9.0. If there is a way, please tell it to me.

Thanks

Please check and make sure that psaadm user have full access for C:\Program
Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\repository

I got the same problem and fount the solution here - http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=82548
I renamed the empty "registry.xml" file and reinstalled the license from the license XML file, restarted the services and the plesk worked again.
(When I tried to regenerate the file without renaming the old file, I just got an error)

Back