• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Key updates issue and Smartermail's SpamAssassin

W

weising

Hi All,

I have manage to upgrade my plesk from version 8.2 to 8.3 successfully. However, I am facing 2 issues.

1 ) I am seeing plesksrv error in my server event viewer. The description is as below:
The key cannot be upgraded due to the network failure during connection with the Key Authority server. Please check that your internet connection is configured, you can resolve and access https://ka.swsoft.com:5224/.

I have follow the tested it with Retrieve Key in Server -> License Management. Everything seems fine. I have check the DB, and the key_history record looks fine as well. Please advise if this is a false alarm…

2) In Plesk 8.3, I can appoint Smartermail’s SpamAssasin as the default Spam Filter, however, it does not seems to work, all my users start receiving Spam right after the upgrade. And in the server configuration(Server -> Mail), it says that SmarterMail’s SpamAssasin do not support mailbox level configuration, which is wrong. My user have been configuring the AntiSpam for their own mailbox.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Back