1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Key-Writer.exe Lizenz Probs

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by Brummbaer76, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Brummbaer76

Brummbaer76 Guest

Hello,

i have a lizenz, but i cannot install the lizenz with the tool key-writer.exe.

is there a chance, the lizenz with the "hand" to install ?

Or, is there a installation text anywhere, but please not this :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To install the license key, run from the command line the utility ‘key-writer.exe’ installed with Plesk. It is placed into SWsoft\PLESK\admin\bin folder. The only parameter used is the path to the key file.

For instance, you can copy the key to a folder SWsoft\PLESK\admin\key and use the command: SWsoft\PLESK\admin\bin\key-writer.exe SWsoft\PLESK\admin\key\your_license.key

The utility will install the software key into your system. After installation is completed, a system restart is required.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This installation ist wrong, because the standard installation ist on

c:\program files\swsoft\ etc.

Thanks a lot

a german user

2. Brummbaer76

Brummbaer76 Guest

the answer is simple

The installation text ist wrong,

the key is an exe file, double click und ready :)

next problem, no mysql dump can be importet, no php is functional :-(

Is plesk 6.5 a beta ?