• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Language Customisation

Stepster

Basic Pleskian
I've customised the language files for my Web Presence Builder.

Having just upgraded to Plesk Panel v11.5 I see a few places where I need to tweak the language files, but cannot see how to to this.

On the new customer panel, under the 'hosting settings' for the website the user finds a heading 'Web Presence Builder' with a button to 'Edit Website'

I need to edit these two bits of information 'Web Presence Builder' and 'Edit Website'

Where can I find this??

For example:

/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/resources/languages/en-US/components/lists/sites.php file contains line

'sitebuilderLink' => 'Edit Website'

Try to find 'Web Presence Builder' mention in Plesk localization files.

Hi,

can anyone tell me where is the language file for Parallels Web Presence Builder 11.5 Standalone ? because i can not find /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/resources/languages/en-US/components/lists/sites.php at my centos/WPB Standalone server.

thank you

when i access Parallels Web Presence Builder 11.5 Standalone,it will load with english by default,is any way to let it show as my local language as default ? thank you.

Back