• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Language Customisation

Stepster

Basic Pleskian
I've customised the language files for my Web Presence Builder.

Having just upgraded to Plesk Panel v11.5 I see a few places where I need to tweak the language files, but cannot see how to to this.

On the new customer panel, under the 'hosting settings' for the website the user finds a heading 'Web Presence Builder' with a button to 'Edit Website'

I need to edit these two bits of information 'Web Presence Builder' and 'Edit Website'

Where can I find this??

For example:

/usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/resources/languages/en-US/components/lists/sites.php file contains line

'sitebuilderLink' => 'Edit Website'

Try to find 'Web Presence Builder' mention in Plesk localization files.

Hi,

can anyone tell me where is the language file for Parallels Web Presence Builder 11.5 Standalone ? because i can not find /usr/local/psa/admin/smb/application/resources/languages/en-US/components/lists/sites.php at my centos/WPB Standalone server.

thank you

when i access Parallels Web Presence Builder 11.5 Standalone,it will load with english by default,is any way to let it show as my local language as default ? thank you.

Back