• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Large backup to S3 fails with WARNING (no files uploaded)

imrelaszlo84

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.57 #4
Hello!

Can someone help me understand this error? Incremental backups are runs okay, but full backup failing in the beginning.

Code:
WARNING:      (Domain object '*****')      Unable to create the remote backup: Transport error: Extension transport: ext://s3-backup/server/: Found 1 error while validating the input provided for the PutObject operation:
[Key] expected string length to be >= 1, but found string length of 0

*****: this is a small subdomain with an index.html file and reverse proxy Apache custom settings. Nothing special.

I use these settings in the panel.ini:
Code:
[ext-s3-backup]
SendRequestPayerOption = off
MaxResumeAttempts = 50
MaxResumeFailures = 50

I don't know if that solves your problem, but since I use these settings, full backups up to s3 go much better.

Code:
[ext-s3-backup]
MaxResumeAttempts = 50
MaxResumeFailures = 50

I don't know if that solves your problem, but since I use these settings, full backups up to s3 go much better.
Hello! Thank you, I'll modify panel.ini and I'll write the result tomorrow.

Code:
[ext-s3-backup]
MaxResumeAttempts = 50
MaxResumeFailures = 50

It works, thank you!

Back