• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Latest Patches

Michael MacDonald

Basic Pleskian
This is, I am sure, a stupid question. Please forgive me in advance but....

I see there is a new patch out for Plesk 9.3 on Linux. When I login to my control panel, the New Update available text is displayed. When I visit the update page, it shows me that the update is for the Base packages of Plesk. Where can I get the details on what this update contains for my server?

Thank you.

It is microupdate for fixing known problem with sw-cp-server and updated openssl.

I figured that was probably what it was. But, even if this one is a safe bet, is there anyplace I can jo to see what the most recent published updates are?

After installing this package I installed software from plesk update. No plesk can't be started again but now I have the problem that I can't reinstall the rpm because it's allready installed. When I try to remove sw-cp-server I get the message that sw-cp-server are used by plesk-base. It looks, that plesk, after installing the updates, going back to sw-cp-server version 1.0-5!!!
What can I do?

Back