• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Latest Update to Git Extension is Broken

VizyDiego

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04 x86_64
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.49.2
Hi, I noticed that Yesterday (March 27th) Plesk released a new version of the Git Extension. This release has made it so I'm unable to change the settings of an existing repo, and is also not allowing me to create new ones either. Does anyone know what I can do to revert to an old version, or if they can update this?

Here is the error I get:
Server error: Argument 7 passed to Symfony\Component\Validator\Constraints\Choice::__construct() must be of the type int or null, string given, called in /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git/library/DTO/API/AbstractRepositoryRequest.php on line 68

Git Extension Version: 2.4.5-442

Same issue, same error, same Git Extension Version. Screenshot attached of error message whenever I try to apply git changes.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 3.05.16 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 3.05.16 PM.png
    73.5 KB · Views: 12
A product issue has been confirmed that can be tracked under ID [EXTGIT-315] and will be fixed in a future update. No ETA yet.

I can confirm that after update git extension is hidden from all domains.
I managed to reset git extension db but icon didn't show in domain dashboard (service plan allow git management), and using command line I could setup a remote git for a domain and after that icon is back in domain dashboard but just for that domain only.
Anyway, now I can't pull updates from that repo.

Plesk Obsidian
Version 18.0.51

Code:
[2023-03-29 09:33:38.499] 505018:6423dbc279d96 ERR [extension/git] Symfony\Component\Validator\Constraints\Choice::__construct(): Argument #7 ($max) must be of type ?int, string given, called in /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/git/library/DTO/API/AbstractRepositoryRequest.php on line 68

Also, probably related to git issues, "Deployment" options from Laravel Toolkit extension are hidden and every time when I open Laravel Toolkit I get this error in panel.log
Code:
ERR [panel] Table is not detected

Regarding the initially reported issue of this thread a fix has already been prepared and will be published shortly.

I can confirm, that for domains that had a git repo setup before, things seems to work after today extension update.
But, I just created a new domain, new subscription, I selected Blank website type. Then I decided to setup git after domain was added to Plesk and Git extension icon is not available in domain dashboard (service plan allow git management)

Attachments

• tempsnip.png
    tempsnip.png
    77.4 KB · Views: 9
After more tests you can set remote git repo with Laravel Toolkit and then Git extension will be active in domain dashboard.
Still you can't use Git Extension directly for some unknown reason.

Also if you try to setup git repo with Plesk commands that works but Laravel Toolkit won't see this and deployment tab will not be available.
Code:
Error when git repo was set with Git Extension not with Laravel Toolkit
[2023-03-29 11:40:19.408] 526676:6423f9725d299 ERR [panel] Table is not detected

Attachments

• tempsnip2.png
    tempsnip2.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 4
An update of the GIT extension was released today:

2.4.6 (29 March 2023)​

• [-] Fixed deployment of a new private repository. (EXTGIT-315

@landrei Could you please open a separate thread for the separate issue? Your description on Laravel Toolkit "ERR [panel] Table is not detected" does not match the case described in this thread "Git Extension".

Back