• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Update to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.50 breaks Grafana and the monitoring extension

Maarten.

Golden Pleskian
Plesk Guru
Username:

TITLE

Update to 18.0.50 breaks Grafana

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

AlmaLinux 8.7
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.50

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

When you upgrade Plesk to 18.0.50, the Grafana extension gives an error:

500 TypeError​

Mezzio\Router\Route::__construct(): Argument #3 ($methods) must be of type array, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/vendor/mezzio/mezzio-router/src/RouteCollector.php on line 75
TypeTypeError
MessageMezzio\Router\Route::__construct(): Argument #3 ($methods) must be of type array, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/vendor/mezzio/mezzio-router/src/RouteCollector.php on line 75
FileRoute.php
Line78

When you open the Monitoring extension, you get a Server Error:

Screenshot 2023-01-31 at 22.01.52.png

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

- Update an existing Plesk installation to 18.0.50

- Open the Grafana extension, and you will see the error:
"500 Type Error
Mezzio\Router\Route::__construct(): Argument #3 ($methods) must be of type array, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/vendor/mezzio/mezzio-router/src/RouteCollector.php on line 75"

- Open the monitoring extension, and you will see the error:
"Grafana / Server Error"

ACTUAL RESULT

- Open the Grafana extension, and you will see the error:
"500 Type Error
Mezzio\Router\Route::__construct(): Argument #3 ($methods) must be of type array, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/vendor/mezzio/mezzio-router/src/RouteCollector.php on line 75"

- Open the monitoring extension, and you will see the error:
"Grafana / Server Error"

EXPECTED RESULT

That the monitoring and Grafana extension still works.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Confirm bug

Last edited:
We have exactly the same issue(s), despite us using different Server OS.
There's been errors with the Plesk / Grafana Interface previously, which have all been resolved, reasonably quickly.

Same bug here with 2 updated servers.
This is the content of the logs, that change

t=2023-01-31T11:22:14-0500 lvl=eror msg=login.OAuthLogin(NewTransportWithCode) logger=context userId=0 orgId=0 uname= error="oauth2: cannot fetch token: 500 Internal Server Error\nResponse: {\"error\":\"unknown_error\",\"error_description\":\"It was not possible to parse your key, reason: \",\"message\":\"It was not possible to parse your key, reason: \"}"

and after some time it appears as:
t=2023-01-31T14:30:12-0500 lvl=eror msg="invalid username or password" logger=context error="too many consecutive incorrect login attempts for user - login for user temporarily blocked"

It's not fixed. Now I see in the app:
{
"message": "invalid username or password"
}
and in the log:
t=2023-02-01T08:10:40-0500 lvl=eror msg="invalid username or password" logger=context error="invalid username or password"

Hm... I have done a quick test with the latest available versions of Plesk and the extension and can't reproduce the issue.
  • Could you please try with an "Incognito mode" just to be sure there is no issue with cookies or browser's cache?
  • ...and check "Extensions / My Extensions / Grafana (Open) / Reload status" that there is no any issues with the integration.
  • ...and if these steps do not help, re-install the extension.

I'm still with the same problem. I deleted cookies, removed Grafana, installed again and continues with the issues.

I'm still with the same problem.
The "same" means "500 TypeError Mezzio\Router\Route::__construct(): Argument #3 ($methods) must be of type array, null given, called in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/grafana/vendor/mezzio/mezzio-router/src/RouteCollector.php on line 75"?

For fixing this error, the first step is upgrading the extension to version: 1.3.5-312.

Back