• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Let`s Encrypt error 504 after yesterdays update

Riset

New Pleskian
Yesterday is used the Let`s Encrypt extension for a few websites wich was working perfectly. Today I want to create a new certificate for a website and it gave an error. I noticed it is possible now to secure website with Let`s Encrypt, a feature that I was waiting for and very happy to see. Although this new feature is great, since the Let`s Encrypt extension updated, I get this error:

Error: Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installation failed: Could not obtain directory: Invalid response: <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Error</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>
An error occurred while processing your request.<p>
Reference #97.5df01202.1495189765.2a0061d9
</BODY></HTML>

I tried it on different websites to make sure it`s not an error connected to this website, but I cannot install certificates anymore at any website.

Is it for now possible to find the old extension and install it so at least I can install certificates?

Hi Riset ,

pls. note the following post => #91

... and pls. consider to check the Let's Encrypt service at: => http://letsencrypt.status.io , if you experince issues/errors/problems as described.

You should consider to remember, that this forum is a PLESK - related forum. If you experience issues/errors/problems with a service that is not at all controlled by Plesk or by your server ( controlled with the help of Plesk components and extensions ), pls. consider to open a thread at: => Home > Forum > General Discussion > Open Topics

Back