• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Let's Encrypt 1.5 for Windows Installation error

globalmcs

Regular Pleskian
I tried installing the new "Let's Encrypt" extension and I'm getting the following error. The obvious issue appears to be the path to the phython.exe, the two slash are making the path invalid. Anyone else tried the new extension?

Error: Failed to install the extension: Executing E:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\letsencrypt\scripts\post-install.php failed: ERROR: The executable "E:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/var/modules/letsencrypt/venv\Scripts\python.exe" could not be run: [Error 5] Access is denied

Thanks

Hello

I installed the extension on 4 windows 2012 r2 hosting servers with plesk 12.5 and i had only on one an error message at one server but it does still work.
i tried to reproduce the error message but i could'nt.

what's not working is that a domain can't be reached with www. and without. there i get an error when i try to reach the domain with www.: ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

cheers chris

Hi Chris,
In our case the extension is available even after receiving the error during the install, but when I try to request/update a certificate through it I get another error.

Error: Let's Encrypt SSL certificate installation failed: Failed letsencrypt execution: '"E:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\/var/modules/letsencrypt/venv\Scripts\letsencrypt.exe"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Back