• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Let's Encrypt 1.5

Akos

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I can't install Let's Encrypt 1.5 via plesk extension catalog, because i get this error message:

Code:
Error: Failed to install the extension: Executing D:\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\letsencrypt\scripts\post-install.php failed: Traceback (most recent call last): File "D:\Parallels\Plesk\python\lib\runpy.py", line 162, in _run_module_as_main "__main__", fname, loader, pkg_name) File "D:\Parallels\Plesk\python\lib\runpy.py", line 72, in _run_code exec code in run_globals File "D:\Parallels\Plesk\python\lib\site-packages\virtualenv.py", line 2380, in main() File "D:\Parallels\Plesk\python\lib\site-packages\virtualenv.py", line 853, in main symlink=options.symlink) File "D:\Parallels\Plesk\python\lib\site-packages\virtualenv.py", line 1021, in create_environment site_packages=site_packages, clear=clear, symlink=symlink)) File "D:\Parallels\Plesk\python\lib\site-packages\virtualenv.py", line 1187, in install_python mkdir(lib_dir) File "D:\Parallels\Plesk\python\lib\site-packages\virtualenv.py", line 469, in mkdir os.makedirs(path) File "D:\Parallels\Plesk\python\lib\os.py", line 157, in makedirs mkdir(name, mode) WindowsError: [Error 5] Access is denied: 'Lib'

Hello,

I believe the issue occurs due to lack of permissions on some folder. You can use Process Monitor utility ( https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896645.aspx ), set filter "Result - contains - ACCESS DENIED" , add column "User name" and reproduce the issue. In Process Monitor, you will see the name of user who lacks permissions to perform some particular action in some particular folder.

Hi Lev,
thx for help.
I have added RW permission for user psaadm to folder \python, and registry, but what i need to make with highlighted?
the highlighted process: "D:\Parallels\Plesk\\python\python.exe" -m virtualenv --version

upload_2016-3-23_23-4-52.png
thx,
á

I have added RW permission for user psaadm to folder \python, and registry

Can you please clarify whether the extension was installed successfully after making these changes or it failed again?

If it was installed successfully, you can ignore the highlighted.

hi,
the following premission added, folders created (\htdocs\lib), but...
upload_2016-3-29_19-46-31.png
...after install
upload_2016-3-29_19-47-57.png
the folder htdocs\scripts is empty.
upload_2016-3-29_19-48-31.png
thx,
regards,
á

Back