• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Let's Encrypt cannot install certificate

Please make sure that the domain is not resolved to two IP addresses, where the second IP address is not a Plesk server IP address.
In fact, this is one of many possible reasons. More details are needed to find the cause.
That's why I advise you to contact Plesk support team, where experienced engineers will investigate directly on your server and fix the problem.

It is incredible to have this problem and that no one from Plesk helps you despite paying a license. Googling I find many people with the same problem.

It is incredible to have this problem and that no one from Plesk helps you despite paying a license. Googling I find many people with the same problem.
I find it more incredible that you say no one from Plesk helped you, because that is not true.

No, it must not seem incredible to you.
Do you have a forum link with an effective solution to this inconvenience?

because I don't see a single one.
Unresolved threads only.
And a solution proposal where they tell you to manually add your free certificates.

maybe the automated function has a bug... that no one has paid attention to.

When someone from the team requests it, I can give access to my server so that this problem can be solved for the entire community.
instead of us breaking our head looking for a solution, for what must be assumed should not happen.

Back