• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Let's Encrypt certificate expiration notice... even I removed domain

CoyoteKG

Regular Pleskian
Hello, I removed this domain, and whole subscription before few months.
Also, I checked Letsencrypt extension, and domain is not on the list.
But I'm still getting emails with notifications about domain expiration.

What to do to stop this?
OK, I see in mail unsubscribe button, but is it the only way?

The email body has a link to unsubscribe from future notices. If you hit that link, you won’t get any expiration notices for the next year. The list of “who’s unsubscribed” is independent for Staging notices and Production notices, so you can feel free to unsubscribe from Staging without affecting your Production status.

Note that your unsubscribe is only valid for one year, so you will have to renew it every year.

There’s not yet a way for us to efficiently re-subscribe you if you unsubscribe. Our email provider, Mandrill, has a manual mechanism that we still need to automate.

However, you can change the email address on your account, which effectively re-subscribes you. Many common email services treat [email protected] the same as [email protected]. So if you update your email address [email protected], you can start getting expiry mail again. With Certbot, use:

~/certbot/venv/bin/certbot register --update-registration --email [email protected]

For more information: Expiration Emails - Let's Encrypt - Free SSL/TLS Certificates

Back