• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Lets Encrypt - How to retrieve list of subscription status ??

AndreasY

Basic Pleskian
As per thread title,

is there a means we can retrieve the status through a CLI command for all the subscriptions on our server with regards to the status of the SSL certificates that are/were issued via LetsEncrypt ??

We have an issue this morning since upgrading our Windows Server 2012 R2 to the latest MS security patch (KB4480977) in which LetsEncrypt SSL has stopped working.

Specifically, the two LetsEncrypt certificates we created for the Plesk Control Panel and for our FTP server are not being renewed.

Tools & Settings --> SSL/TLS Certificates --> Let's Encrypt

We made two here that had been working fine, both of them says they are expired (through web client and ftp client) and there is no 'Renew' option in this section as there is for the LetsEncrypt section for the subscriptions.

Is there some CLI command we can use to renew these, rather than having to delete them and re-create them ??

Thanks

Hi,

my first question was very clear

"is there a means we can retrieve the status through a CLI command for all the subscriptions on our server with regards to the status of the SSL certificates that are/were issued via LetsEncrypt ??"

And you send me to a link that has NO information about CLI commands.

You could have answered "I am sorry but I dont know"

Secondly,

I also explained that the items we are having issues with are those that are NOT created through the subscriptions

again, the link you sent me refers to items that ARE created through the subscriptions.

I hoped to be able to study the scripts for the Lets Encrypt module that are found

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Plesk\admin\plib\modules\letsencrypt\scripts"

But they are encrypted,

so I cant even right my own script.

So without any CLI commands, no support from here, so support from OVH and having to rely on a customer support forum, equals no solution.

AND WE GET ASKED TO FILL IN STUPID SURVEYS FROM PLESK when we visit here, that do absolutely nothing to deal with the real issues many of us need help with.

Simple questions, never ever get a simple answer, across all levels of IT support, across ALL companies.

Back