• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Let's Encrypt - NET::ERR_CERT_AUHORITY_INVALID

TomE

Basic Pleskian
Hello everybody,

sorry for my english!

igenerated my certificates through letsencrypt and on some, not all, chrome browser i become the error NET::ERR_CERT_AUHORITY_INVALID. All ssl checks say that everything is ok and the error come only on some chrome.

Now I have read that the entry SSLCertificateChainFile /../chaim.pem in the vhost can solved the problem and this entry is necessary until apache version 2.4.18. In my vhost is only

SSLEngine on
SSLVerifyClient none
SSLCertificateFile /opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-wwA0hJ
SSLCACertificateFile /opt/psa/var/certificates/cert-OD4GcK

On my server the apache version 2.4.7 is installed and i get over plesk update no newer version offered.

Does anyone have any idea how i can solve this problem?

Many thanks and kind regards,

Tom

Please check your domain's SSL configuration with SSL Server Test (Powered by Qualys SSL Labs)
If this turns out more or less OK, you might simply need to replace the Chrome browsers with a newer version. If it does not turn out OK you will find all hints needed to improve the SSL installation on your server in their output.

Hi Peter.

the SSL configuration with your test tool looks good.

Then I must probably ask the visitors who have the problem that they have to perform a browser update. Of course that is not so nice ... you may know if and when there will be an apache update for plesk?

Thanks a lot!

Back