• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Let's Encrypt private_key and path to certificate for phpFox IM module

Mathias

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I am trying to get the Instant Messenger running with phpFox social network software, but I don't exactly know how to do this. Here is the instruction to set up the server with Redis and NodeJS:

Server Setup for IM Module - phpFox 4 User Manual - phpFox Documentation

They tell to install Redis and NodeJS with SSH, but I don't know the path to the private_key and certificate from Let's Encrypt for my domain. Someone in the phpFox Forum said, I should search the Apache config file to find the paths. Is that true?

Is there another way to install Redis and NodeJS? I know they come along in an extension with Plesk, but I don't know how to install and configure for the IM module.

I am using Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 latest update on a CentOS Linux Server Core 7.6.

Thanks for any help.

Greetings,
Mathias

but I don't know the path to the private_key and certificate from Let's Encrypt for my domain

# grep certificate /var/www/vhosts/system/yourdomain.com/conf/nginx.conf
ssl_certificate /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfj5PeiM;
ssl_certificate_key /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfj5PeiM;
ssl_client_certificate /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfpBO9JV;

Redis server installlation guide - Instruction - How to install latest Redis server
NodeJs:
Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 10.56.50.png

# grep certificate /var/www/vhosts/system/yourdomain.com/conf/nginx.conf
ssl_certificate /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfj5PeiM;
ssl_certificate_key /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfj5PeiM;
ssl_client_certificate /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfpBO9JV;

Does the grep command work also for apache only? I disabled nginx, use apache only.

Does the grep command work also for apache only? I disabled nginx, use apache only.
in this case, just grep Apache config file /var/www/vhosts/system/yourdomain.com/conf/httpd.conf

Back