• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Let's Encrypt private_key and path to certificate for phpFox IM module

Mathias

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I am trying to get the Instant Messenger running with phpFox social network software, but I don't exactly know how to do this. Here is the instruction to set up the server with Redis and NodeJS:

Server Setup for IM Module - phpFox 4 User Manual - phpFox Documentation

They tell to install Redis and NodeJS with SSH, but I don't know the path to the private_key and certificate from Let's Encrypt for my domain. Someone in the phpFox Forum said, I should search the Apache config file to find the paths. Is that true?

Is there another way to install Redis and NodeJS? I know they come along in an extension with Plesk, but I don't know how to install and configure for the IM module.

I am using Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 latest update on a CentOS Linux Server Core 7.6.

Thanks for any help.

Greetings,
Mathias

but I don't know the path to the private_key and certificate from Let's Encrypt for my domain

# grep certificate /var/www/vhosts/system/yourdomain.com/conf/nginx.conf
ssl_certificate /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfj5PeiM;
ssl_certificate_key /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfj5PeiM;
ssl_client_certificate /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfpBO9JV;

Redis server installlation guide - Instruction - How to install latest Redis server
NodeJs:
Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 10.56.50.png

# grep certificate /var/www/vhosts/system/yourdomain.com/conf/nginx.conf
ssl_certificate /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfj5PeiM;
ssl_certificate_key /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfj5PeiM;
ssl_client_certificate /usr/local/psa/var/certificates/scfpBO9JV;

Does the grep command work also for apache only? I disabled nginx, use apache only.

Does the grep command work also for apache only? I disabled nginx, use apache only.
in this case, just grep Apache config file /var/www/vhosts/system/yourdomain.com/conf/httpd.conf

Back