• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Let's encrypt - problem all domains

Stefan Reiser

New Pleskian
Hello,

i hope you can read the translated one, because i don't speak english very well.

Since a short time my complete domains and subdomains are displayed with the following error message.

Before everything ran without problems. I have encrypt as SSL Let's.

The error message is:

Fehler: Die Webserver-Konfigurationen können nicht rekonfiguriert werden: Unable to execute httpdmng: [2019-05-13 08:39:59.254] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/apache-config' '-t'] with exit code [1]
[2019-05-13 08:39:59.617] ERR [util_exec] proc_close() failed ['/opt/psa/admin/bin/apache-config' '-t'] with exit code [1]
[2019-05-13 08:39:59.819] ERR [panel] Apache config (15577295980.97175900) generation failed: Template_Exception: AH00526: Syntax error on line 108 of /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/server.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file '/opt/psa/var/certificates/scfuZAkZW' does not exist or is empty

file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Writer/Webserver/Abstract.php
line: 75
code: 0
AH00526: Syntax error on line 108 of /etc/apache2/plesk.conf.d/server.conf:
SSLCertificateFile: file '/opt/psa/var/certificates/scfuZAkZW' does not exist or is empty

what am I supposed to do. I would like to have with my web pages all super functioned no downtimes. They are still running.

My server is Ubuntu 18.04

best regards
Stefan

Yes, it should not cause any problems. The section "recreate the SSL certificates from the server" in the KB article mentioned above will simply re-create your web server's config files.

In case you have some other issues see also: Plesk Repair Utility: Web

Back