• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Let's encrypt server mail and iphone

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hello

Today I have updated the SSL server mail at let's encrypt SSL to have an renewed SSL, and all iphone client have begin to have problem... In all case they don't have the "trust" link option to accept new SSL.
I have read that can be an problem between let's encrypt and iphone...
Someone more have similar issue?
For now, solution is to disable SSL in iphone....

Hello sebgonzes,

I have the same problem with the PLESK 17.5. I can solved by deconfiguring the account on the iphone and reconfiguring it to accept the new LetsEncrypt.

This is not a viable solution because every 3 months you have to do it. Does anyone have the same problem with the new version of PLESK 17.8?

Hello sebgonzes,

I have the same problem with the PLESK 17.5. I can solved by deconfiguring the account on the iphone and reconfiguring it to accept the new LetsEncrypt.

This is not a viable solution because every 3 months you have to do it. Does anyone have the same problem with the new version of PLESK 17.8?

It's not an real plesk problem, but general server mail problem (postfix only accept one SSL), the solution for now is to use an unique name for all domain of one server in pop/imap/smtp or accept the default SSL even if the domain name is distinct as pop3/imap/smtp in the mail program (only possible when you create the configuration in apple).

Back