1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

license clarification

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by masterkain, Dec 1, 2006.

1. masterkain

masterkain Guest

hi,
    my client bought plesk more than a year ago, in november 2005.

we are running plesk 7.5.4 on a debian stable, qmail patched with greylisting and a custom ruby on rails support.

swsoft sent a reminder to update their sus, but they didn't care, and I discovered that the license is valid for 6 months (I know plesk download the key every 6 months).

did the key auto update and the system billed their credit card? is that possible? if I bought a renewal?

anyway, what's exactly sus means?

real questions: I know swsoft recommends a clean install, can somebody please suggest what's the best way to save everything from the current plesk implementation and re-import to plesk 8.1? utf-8 database, domain data, email, etc..

thanks.

2. DCoats

DCoats Guest