• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

License Expire

T

tonman

After I have activate license key the "License Management" page success, after 2-3 hour or next day,then i try to log on to SiteBuilder again. They prompt warning about license is expire. I see the expiration date is not correctly for the example expiration date is show 22 Jan 1465.I think sitebuilder it check my regional setting used Buddhist year format they used 2008-543 = 1465 for change Buddhist era to Christian era.But Sitebuilder get 2008 not 2551 to calculate expiration date.My country used Buddhist era for year format.
Please Help

My server is
Windows 2003 Server R2 Standard Edition
Windows Firewall and already open Port 5224.
And I try to check my regional setting is correct format in Buddhist Era.
And I try to change year format in Christian Era I got same problem also.

Tonman, what about setting up standard time on the server? SB connects to the licensing server and I am sure that SWsoft does not use Buddhist era for year format :)

Tonman,
We consider this to be a bug in Sitebuilder license checking algorithm.
We'll try to fix it in 4.2 release scheduled for late Jan 2008 (Christian era ;)
We'll contact you back in case we fail to reproduce the bug on our test servers.

Now my company luanch your product already and my customer complain about this problem so much. Can you tell me how to fix this problem temporary before your launch 4.2 version.
Please help me about this problem asap.

Ok, I will keep you posted on the progress. Maybe we'll be able to provide a patch or workaround.

How about your progress? But now my company have many problem my customer would like to get money back because your software it expire alway.Please help me.

This is confirmed to be a bug in Sitebuilder 4.0 for Windows. We already fixed it
Unfortunately, we couldn't include the fix into 4.1 RTM release; so officially the bug will be fixed with 4.2.
However, we can provide you with a hotfix (4.1HF1) for this problem if you provide us with an FTP folder to upload the code (~40MB space is needed)

I send PM to you please upload hotfix to me thanks.
You can access to my ftp?

Hi Sinclair
I already setup the FTP Server and I send user password credential via PM.Please Check.
(OK Your PM box is full)

Please Help
Tonman

Thanks you for new patch.

But I have two problem with SB4.1.
1. I have a new problem with my customize localization language pack . I used Sitebuilder 4.0 SDK for compile my localization pack, but now can't install it on SB 4.1. How can I do for compile my .sblp file to SB 4.1? I don't see the SB SDK4.1 on developer network site.
2.I can't assign Own Site to site of user it warning about Error: The site is not found. It may have been deleted by administrator/reseller. but I confirm the site name is still exist on my server and correct name.
Thanks

Back