• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

License Key Auto-renewal

N

nulleffect

Hi. I own Plesk 8.1 and currently have it deployed on one machine in the US. This server is to be disconnected, as I have purchased a new dedicated machine in Australia.

I have installed Plesk and attempted to install the license key, but it appears to have expired. I have searched the forums and SwSoft website and this appears to be a measure against theft etc, and the license should auto renew.

How do i renew the key so I can install it onto the new server. I have tried using "Retrieve Keys" in the license management part of plesk on the original server, which says it is now valid until July 2007.

Do i have to pay? If so, why?

contact swsoft sales and ask them to re-send the license to your email (if you really own the license).. the received license will be the latest updated one..

Thanks. Yes I do own the license, i have the original receipts/proof of purchase & the email containing the original license key, + welcome emails from Plesk.

How do I contact SwSoft sales? I do not have a support contract, but this should be trivial.. thanks

Thanks ^^ Wasnt sure if it required an active support license or not. The issue has been resolved and i appreciate your reply.

Back