• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

License key problem

FabrizioR

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I tried Plesk with a trial key.
This morning I bought a key, installed it but now all sites previously configured under the trial key are not visible.
What happen?

Thank you.

What do you mean "sites are not visible"? Not visible in Plesk interface or they are not accessible or what? Any results of troubleshooting?

Hi IgorG,

I bought the one time support because the problem was really urgent.
In other words, was a visualization problem created by the license.
Here's the answer from Plesk support:

Thank you for contacting Parallels Technical Support.

As I have mentioned over the call, the current license is only provided with the 'Power user view' on Plesk Panel.

Since the power user view has some restriction you are not able to manage the domains which you have created under one particular customer.

Parallels Plesk Panel provides a new special modification of the user interface called the Power User Interface. It is designed for users who are not reselling shared hosting services or accommodating new resellers and customers, but need the full power of Plesk Panel feature set over the Small Business Panel.

Power User Interface differences include:

- Missing hierarchy of user accounts specific to shared hosting: no resellers, no customers. <<-------------
- Missing service plans, subscriptions, and limits on amounts of resources consumed by websites.
- Single simplified admin interface for managing the system

In order to verify the above I have uploaded the trial license to the server and I can see that you have created all the domains under one particular customer 'Umair Khan' and 'subscription 'clubtenco.it'.

==========++++++++++++++++++================+++++++++++++++++
sitea.com
siteb.com
sitec.com
sited.com
sitee.com

Once you have uploaded your license which is enabled with the power user and restricted with the 'Service provider view' you are not able to view the old domains in Plesk.
Even I have tried to enable the service provider view, however it failed with the below error.

[root@localhost]# /usr/local/psa/bin/poweruser --off
Unable to switch to the Service Provider view due to license restrictions. <<--------------------------------

In this case I am suggesting you to contact your sales person from whom you bought the license and enable the 'Service provider view' for your license 'PLSK.000.0000.0000', which is not having any restriction in view on Plesk Panel.

Back