• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

license monitoring

A

arekm

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to remotely monitor if my sitebuilder site still has valid license. Do you know some way to get that information via simple tools like wget, curl or something?

Currently when license expires it's clearly visible after logging in into Admin panel. The problem is unfortunately with automating this check.

Which license type do you have? Actually, permanent license should be updated automatically. If automatic update does not work you better figure out what the problem is to avoid additional checking procedures. Generally, Sitebuilder server connects to key administrator server and checks if license is fine or not. It is done through 5224 port.

It is not quite understand why you need this, anyway, as I know there is no such a method which could be used remotely. You can probably get necessary information as license expiration date from sitebuilder3.license_key table.

Try to check also remote API docs http://download1.parallels.com/SiteBuilder/4.2.0/doc/api/dev_guide/en_US/html/ probably you can find something there, but I am not sure.

Back