• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Lightsail with Plesk Web pro 30 domains

Antrax1

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
I see lightsail have a plesk version with 3 domais limit, It´s posible use lightsail with plesk Web Pro?
This plesk versión have a 30 domais limit, can I use plesk dns zones instead of the 3 dns zones of lightsail?
Regards!

You can buy Plesk WebPro license and install it on your Lightsail Plesk. After that, you will be able to host 30 domains there.

I think this but only can create 3 zones in lightsail server. I try this:

1. change server DNS in domain provider to Lightsail
2. create domain in plesk obsidian
In my other server with these two steps is enough, but here don´t work, propagation time +48h
3. Create areas in control panel of lightsail and work fine, the problem i can make only 3 areas in lightsail

Other option i try:
1. Delete all dns registers in Lightsail areas
2. Create DNS zones in domain provider
don´t work

You can explain to me what steps i need follow.

Thank you IgorG

I'm trying to explain:
I can create the 30 domains in plesk WebPro without problem, but I can only create 3 dns zones in lightsail and only i can use 3 domains, I can't use plesk dns server to use the 30 domains

Antrax1,

I am having the same issue and setup Amazon Route 53 per your link, thanks for that.
I purchased: "Plesk for VPS Web Host Edition"

Still am having an issues though.

Did you use your "static IP" setup in lightsail as the "value" for your record sets? I am asking because PLESK shows a different IP address for me under "Tools&Settings" Ip Addresses.

Did you disable the DNS records under the domain in PLESK or make them "Slave"

After creating the record sets in the public dns zone in Route53, I took the NS values and put them into my domain registrar. I think that's behaving, but when it goes to my static IP nothing is pointing it at my domain.
Don't seem to be having any luck.

I like Lightsail and Plesk, good easy combo for setting up and editing websites. and my first 3 worked great when I was using the DNS zones under Lightsail. Then I bought plesk and upgraded my instance went to add another DNS zone and realized the max 3 limitation.

-update 1/27

I just added my Route53 info to the plesk route53 plugin and did a mass sync. Now my domain is going to the "Web Server's Default Page" so I believe it's going to my static IP from lightsail. How do I configure plesk to have that go to my website?

Thanks for any info,

Last edited:
Back