• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Limit cc in pleks's qmail

X

xeroworld

Hello.
I want to limit cc adressess for my clients to about 100 adresses. The thing is i can't find any qmail's config file where i can change it. I also searched in PLESK - nothing.

Any idea where/how can i change it?

Originally posted by xeroworld
Hello.
I want to limit cc adressess for my clients to about 100 adresses. The thing is i can't find any qmail's config file where i can change it. I also searched in PLESK - nothing.

Any idea where/how can i change it?

Plesk does not have such setting but you can try achieving this by manually creating /var/qmail/control/maxrcptcount
and defining maximum number of RCPT TOs you accept before permanently rejecting this delivery attempt.
http://www.qmail-ldap.org/wiki/MAXRCPTCOUNT
E.g.:
echo 100 > /var/qmail/control/maxrcptcount
You may need to restart qmail so that this change is applied.
Hope this helps.

some question

hi
i have problem by timeout setting of qmail.
if a host of email can not find, an email remain in server for 5 or 7 days without any warn or notify.
how can i change this timeout setting?
i change senadmail.cf in /etc/mail
but notthings happend.
pls help

Re: some question

Originally posted by omid
hi
i have problem by timeout setting of qmail.
if a host of email can not find, an email remain in server for 5 or 7 days without any warn or notify.
how can i change this timeout setting?
i change senadmail.cf in /etc/mail
but notthings happend.
pls help

You should change the queuelifetime qmail parameter. "man qmail-control" and "man qmail-send" helps you.

man qmail-control
========================================
You can change the behavior of the qmail system by modifying qmail's control files in /var/qmail/control.

man qmail-send
queuelifetime
Number of seconds a message can stay in the queue. Default: 604800 (one week). After this time expires, qmail-send will try the message once more, but it will treat any temporary delivery failures as permanent failures.

./anb

Back