• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Linked local css files not loading after update

Matt B

New Pleskian
Hi, after my host upgraded Plesk on my dedicated server, ( Windows 2008 R2 Service Pack 1,Plesk version 12.5.30 Update #44), I'm having all kinds of issues with linked files not loading for one domain.

Mostly these are LOCAL CSS and a couple of javascript files, but there could be others. Trying to load them directly in a browser generates a server error, but I haven't been able to find anything helpful n the logs? Remotely hosted files load no problem.

Just to be safe, I installed a brand new version of wordpress, default theme, no plugins... and there are no stylesheets being loaded/applied ... http://globaleyestock.com/go

There's a couple of linked stylesheets not loading on the main website as well, so this isn't a wordpress issue.

I'm not sure if it's related, but a lot of my existing permissions for user file uploads were lost after the update and had to be reset. That occurred on multiple domains though, and this only seems ot be impacting the default/primary domain for the server.

My host is 'looking into it' but after three days I'm getting impatient, so any ideas or possible solutions much appreciated?!

Thanks in advance...

Matt

Back