• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Linking to Internal Pages

B

blazesoft

Hi,

Sorry 3 questions I would appreciate some help with

1. Maybe I am missing something but is there a way to link automatically to internal pages when building a website or do I have to manually build the internal URL by first checking the page I create to find the page name (example contactus.php) and then when creating a link manually add domain.ext/contact.php ?

Could the system not list pages in the system and provide a drop down that you can select from? Would be much easier?

2. When I create a page it gives puts the page name as the page heading just above where I will type contact. Is there a way to stop that as my page names have to be short but the Page heading needs to be more descriptive.

3. Any idea of when we can have custom PAGE TITLE tags so its not using the Page Name. For example if I call my page Home then HOME is the PAGE TITLE which is crazy for SEO. This related to my point number 2. in that my page heading needs to be different too.

Thanks

1. I could not find such a way also. It looks like there is only one possibility for now to link pages using full URL as http://domain.tld/page_name.php.

2, 3: As I understand you wish to have Page name and Page Title as different parameters. Is that right? Such feature request already exists for developers and should be implemented in future Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder releases.

Back