• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Litespeed extension for plesk

nisamudeen97

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

I am planning to use litespeed extension in my new plesk server which has plesk Obsidian installed. I have previously used it with Cpanel /WHM and It was good. I would like to know litespeed with plesk review and experiances from plesk expert here.

Hope someone has used it? Can you share feedbacks?

Used it and worked great except that the icons in the LiteSpeed Plesk panel didn't show (they have have fixed this by now) so no issues otherwise.

Seems to function well out of the box without any modifications to Plesk or default LiteSpeed.

Hi,

Is it possible choose bethween apache or litespeed? Our goal is offer litespeed for extra money, so regular customer use apache, and premium customer use litespeed. Is that possible to do?

Hi,

Is it possible choose bethween apache or litespeed? Our goal is offer litespeed for extra money, so regular customer use apache, and premium customer use litespeed. Is that possible to do?

No directly, you can enable litespeed or apache in common port (80 / 443) or you can enable both, but in this case, litespeed is on other port (for example 2080 and 2443), in this last case, you can try to make your extra service with iptables rules for some domains, but not seem very reliable . If you want to offer it as premium service, I suppose the better way is having one server with apache and other with litespeed.
We also use litespeed on every time more server because the performance are really better than apache.

Back