• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

load backup form 12.0.18 in version 12.5.30

javier gutierrez

New Pleskian
I have the daily dump file from version 12.0.18 and i need to load this backup in a new instalation with version 12.5.30.

i load this dump using ssh (zcat /var/lib/dumps/mysql.daily.dump.0.gz | mysql -uadmin -p'cat /etc/psa/.sa.shadow' psa). once i tried to load plesk panel and error occurs....

ERROR: Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception: Specified column "plesk_max_version" is not in the row

how i can to fix this error?

thanks

You would not think that the format and structure of psa databases for different Plesk versions may be different?

I know, but I could not update before making the backup. and my service provider can only intall the last version.... therefore i need convert the backup from version 12.0.18 in backup from version 12.5.30... is it posible?

Sorry, but I don't understand why you can't perform usual upgrade from 12.0.8 to latest 12.5 version? I don't understand for what you need backup of psa database and convert this database to 12.5 format. For what?
Just run autoinstaller and upgrade your Plesk without these strange steps for import/convert old database, etc...

the server was hacked and the provider bloked the internet conexion to solve problem... i can connect in rescue mode but i cannot open plesk to update... i copied the files manually... included the dumps files..... we reinstaled the SO with the new version of plesk

It is not possible just replace files and dump of databae from old version to latest version of Plesk. It is not upgrade. You can perform correct upgrade procedure without access server to internet.

1) Login to the Plesk database and

run the below commands

mysql> alter table Modules add `plesk_max_version` varchar(30) DEFAULT NULL;

mysql> alter table domains add `icpStatus` int(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';

mysql> alter table domains add `icpPermit` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;

mysql> alter table domains add `external_id` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;

mysql> alter table db_users add `external_id` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;

mysql> alter table data_bases add `external_id` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;

mysql> alter table db_users add `role` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL;

2) Check the plesk after that . Run the above command without any fear :)

Back