• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue "Locked" domains, can't find difference

Ch3vr0n

Basic Pleskian
So i noticed a couple blue locks next to some domains recently and it tells me they've become locked due to being "customized" from the subscription plan. Yet i havent changed anything to the domains subscriptions nor service plans as far as i can remember. 1 customer is on an unlimited plan and recently got 2 domains added. I found this article

but i'm not a whole lot wiser.

I don't see an "Example" button anywhere, so i don't have "example > customize" either. The plesk server will be migrated from 1 server to another (due to provider switch) and i want to make sure everything can go as smooth as it possibly can.

So how do i find out exactly what is different between the service plan, and the domain thats linked to that service plan but the subscription is supposedly "customized". Server is running plesk onyx 18.0.40

I don't see an "Example" button anywhere
The word Example is used in the article as an example of the name of the Service Plan. Substitute the name of the Service Plan you want instead of it.

Found the setting (sidebar got hidden somewhere down the road apparently). Now that that's settled, how do i found out quick an easy what's different between the plan and the individual domain subscription without having to check things manually

Hi,
Did you find any good advise on this - I am also missing a good way to list what has been changed in the settings of a subscription in comparison to the assigned plan - with inherited servers, you quickly end up with not daring change the plan, since you don't know what you will wipe out in the process...
thanks!

No, i specifically said i was still looking for an easy way to spot the difference in my previous post

Back