• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Login page only allows social media login?

TrevorGage

New Pleskian
I just upgraded the latest version of Plesk Obsidian from Onyx. When I try to login into the page using my domain name and port number, the login page shows social media logins only.reverse phone lookupnba redditpcpartpicker There is no username and password fields. Also, the plesk logo image isn't loaded on the left side of the screen. I tried to repair the installation, but the command "plesk repair installation" it doesn't recognized "installation" as a valid command. It also doesn't show up as part of the list of aspects when I use the help option. I also tried to reinstall from the command line and it claims Plesk is already installed. I also tied the repair shortcut from the login url and I got an error page. Finally, I tried repairing the installation from Windows Add/Remove Program and there was only the option to uninstall plesk...

Last edited:
Back