• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Logwatch & qmail problem

EgidijusS

Regular Pleskian
After upgrade from PP 10.4 to PP 11.0.9 #32 no more logwatch log. Only error:

/etc/cron.daily/0logwatch:

qmail-inject: fatal: mail server temporarily rejected message (#4.3.0)

Any ideas?

permissions

Have you checked the permission and owner of the log file? We had a similar problem and it was related to file permissions.

Fixed

I have enabled Parallels Premium Outbound whihout a valid license Key. After I uninstalled the module logwath works OK
Thanks

Easy

Go to Server Managment -> Extensions
Now yo're in Extensions Management, check the extension to uninstall and click Remove

Bye

After I removed Parallels Premium Outbound Antispam with logwatch everything OK. There seems to be bug with permissions or smth else.

Yes, because Parallels Premium Outbound Antispam is additional product and You need to buy license separately.

Hello,

Can someone tell me what file the permission is wrong so i can correct this problem???

Thank you

Hello,

Can someone tell me what file the permission is wrong so i can correct this problem???

Thank you

Has anyone found the root cause of this issue? I am using the outbound spam module and want to continue using it so I would like to find what is actually causing this failure?

Eric

Back