• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Looking for an advanced FTP client software

M

melina_jones

Hi all,
I want to upload some files to my website. So I am looking for an advanced FTP client software solution designed for ease of use by both novices and professionals. It should be powerful and secure file transfer solution. It should also have total control, security, efficiency, and simplicity. If you people have any idea then please let me know.
Thanks in advance!

Hi, I use AnyClient when I need file transfer. It is a free platform independent file transfer application that supports all major file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and WebDAV/S. AnyClient is available both as a web based service requiring no software installation, and as a downloadable application that you can install locally. Hope this will help you.
All the best!

Auto FTP Manager is an advanced ftp client software. It is fast, secure, and has automation features you won't find in other FTP clients. Free to use for regular FTP transfers, registration required for the automation features.

Back