1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Looping Login

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by fajada, May 10, 2005.

1. fajada

fajada Guest

I have just loaded Plesk 7.5.2 Fedora Core 2 - everything was working fine and then all of a sudden I would login as admin and then I will be put right back to the login page.

I know that my password is correct because if I try a couple of times I will get in. Then after about 30 seconds whatever I click on it puts me back at the login page.

I have read the forums and I know about the timeouts, and I have done the flushing to make sure that was not the problem.

I have restarted the psa services, it just keeps doing this login in loop cycle that I can't get out of.

Can anyone shed some light on the problem?

Thanks in advance!

2. jshanley

jshanley Guest

3. fajada

fajada Guest

Thanks for your help!

I went to that link, but my problem has nothing to do with email, it is logging into the Plesk Panel as Admin...with https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443

Sometimes it will let me in sometimes it won't and when it does I click around for a few seconds and it bounces me back to the login screen.

4. jshanley

jshanley Guest

Ahh. OK. I'll dig around and see if I can come up with something; I'm not experiencing that problem (FreeBSD/Plesk 7.5.3).

5. fajada

fajada Guest

O.K. so the problem still exists...

I have had this demo loaded for 3 days and 2 of those have been fighting with the interface.

I need stability in an interface. So if no one can help me with this problem then let me know how to uninstall it so I can put CPanel up.

Thanks for all of your help!

6. faris

faris Guest

Try clearing your browser's cache *and* history. It might help (or might not!).

Also try accessing using a different domain name/IP address (if available).

Faris.