• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Looping Login

F

fajada

I have just loaded Plesk 7.5.2 Fedora Core 2 - everything was working fine and then all of a sudden I would login as admin and then I will be put right back to the login page.

I know that my password is correct because if I try a couple of times I will get in. Then after about 30 seconds whatever I click on it puts me back at the login page.

I have read the forums and I know about the timeouts, and I have done the flushing to make sure that was not the problem.

I have restarted the psa services, it just keeps doing this login in loop cycle that I can't get out of.

Can anyone shed some light on the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your help!

I went to that link, but my problem has nothing to do with email, it is logging into the Plesk Panel as Admin...with https://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8443

Sometimes it will let me in sometimes it won't and when it does I click around for a few seconds and it bounces me back to the login screen.

Ahh. OK. I'll dig around and see if I can come up with something; I'm not experiencing that problem (FreeBSD/Plesk 7.5.3).

O.K. so the problem still exists...

I have had this demo loaded for 3 days and 2 of those have been fighting with the interface.

I need stability in an interface. So if no one can help me with this problem then let me know how to uninstall it so I can put CPanel up.

Thanks for all of your help!

Try clearing your browser's cache *and* history. It might help (or might not!).

Also try accessing using a different domain name/IP address (if available).

Faris.

Back