1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

"Loosing" contact info when creating certificate

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Griffith, Oct 2, 2005.

1. Griffith

Griffith Guest

After creating a new certificate using request.. all looks correct, but when I add the certificate I get using the csr-"code" I loose alle the info about the certificate.. etc Company name, Country and so one.. it only shows the domain and the Bits..

Ideas how I can get this working..? Because when accessing the domain for this certificate it complains that it don't know who this certificate is created for..

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

All this information is in the certificate. If you mean the database records, you can reenter them again. What Plesk version do you use anyway? I can not replicate this.

3. Griffith

Griffith Guest

I use psa-7.5.4 Centos-3.5.

Also noticed this when I created the certificate:

----
    CommonName: my.domain.com

No additional information will be included on certificates because it can not be automatically checked by the
    system.
    ----

Doesn't understand how to get rid of that...?