• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Magic Spam

SamirM

Basic Pleskian
Since Magic Spam is not bundled with Plesk Obsidian, does it still work if we add it to the Extension catalog,.
Has anyone used MagicSpam with Plesk Obsidian?
Besides magicSpam, which is the best spam filter to use in Plesk Obsidian?

Since Magic Spam is not bundled with Plesk Obsidian, does it still work if we add it to the Extension catalog,.
Has anyone used MagicSpam with Plesk Obsidian?
Besides magicSpam, which is the best spam filter to use in Plesk Obsidian?

Hello SamirM,

Thank you for your question.

While MagicSpam for Plesk is currently only available for purchase through our website and selected resellers, we are fully committed to providing the best anti-spam solution on the market for Plesk. That said, MagicSpam is fully compatible with Plesk Obsidian.

If you have any further questions or concerns about MagicSpam, please check our website or reach out to our sales or support teams for more information.

Thank you and have a great day!

with Centos 8 the free version does not work.
I know, I have to buy it.
Hello Achim Drees,

Please note that MagicSpam "Free" version was only offered through specially authorized resellers and distribution partners, and upgrades were only made available through them.

At this time, the "Free" version is no longer available through those partners, and while it may become available in the future again, at this moment, only MagicSpam LITE and PRO versions are available for Plesk, which can be purchased from our website or from select authorized resellers.

We hope this information helps.

Hello SamirM,

While MagicSpam for Plesk is currently only available for purchase through our website and selected resellers, we are fully committed to providing the best anti-spam solution on the market for Plesk. That said, MagicSpam is fully compatible with Plesk Obsidian.

If you have any further questions or concerns about MagicSpam, please check our website or reach out to our sales or support teams for more information.

Thank you and have a great day!

I would like to buy the Lite version and want to go in for yearly payment, however while checking out, theres no option for yearly payment, can you ask your people to look into this?

I would like to buy the Lite version and want to go in for yearly payment, however while checking out, theres no option for yearly payment, can you ask your people to look into this?

Hello SamirM,

We do offer both, MagicSpam PRO and MagicSpam LITE yearly licenses for Plesk - simply go to our website and navigate to "Purchase" tab and click on the Plesk platform selection.

If you have any other questions about purchasing MagicSpam, please feel free to contact our sales team at [email protected].

We hope this information helps.

Back