• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue MagicSpam Won't Open in 18.0.57 w/ Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS

BizMarquee

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.57 update #5
Whenever I go to open MagicSpam in Plesk ( w/ Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS) I get this error:

TypeError
MessageFailed opening required '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/pm.php' (include_path='/opt/psa/admin/plib/vendor/plesk/zf1/library:/opt/psa/admin/plib')
Fileindex.php
Line31

I run the repair kit but everything looks good.

Any help?

MagicSpam is not available for installation in Plesk or license purchasing in the Plesk online store since June 2018.

Starting from October 31st, 2020, all MagicSpam licenses purchased via Plesk are canceled. This means that MagicSpam users can still use the extension in Plesk but no longer enjoy the benefits of using an official Plesk extension. That is, for instance, 100% compatibility with Plesk, affordable prices, and most importantly, 24/7 support from the Plesk support team.

For current MagicSpam users, it is strongly recommended to uninstall MagicSpam immediately and replace it with Plesk Email Security. See Key Reasons Why You Should Upgrade Your Email Security Today for more information.

If support for MagicSpam extension is required, please contact MagicSpam Support.

Back