1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

mail admin user only

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by liquorvicar, Sep 1, 2005.

1. liquorvicar

liquorvicar Guest

i'd like to offer some of my clients the chance to log in and only access their mailbox/aliases settings via the CP. is this possible? i've tried using a domain administrator login but even with no permissions at all, they can still modify cronjobs and a few other things.

thanks

2. rembrandt

rembrandt Guest

Check the manual, just check the option "Control Panel Access" when setting up a mailname.

3. liquorvicar

liquorvicar Guest

this only seems to allow me to edit my own mailbox settings. ideally i would like to let clients manage all mailboxes for a particular domain (but nothing else).

4. rembrandt

rembrandt Guest

Then you can use the "domain administrator", but limit the rights. However it´s not (yet) possible to limit it to the level you´d like.