• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail Backup ?

T

TehPropheT

Hi all,

I recieved an email from a client. He wishes to be able to access all user's email for his domain. Im using 7.5 plesk and Qmail. Is there anyway for this client to be able to read all users email for his domain for monitoring purposes?

Thanks for any suggestions!

Originally posted by TehPropheT
Hi all,

I recieved an email from a client. He wishes to be able to access all user's email for his domain. Im using 7.5 plesk and Qmail. Is there anyway for this client to be able to read all users email for his domain for monitoring purposes?

Thanks for any suggestions!

This option is not availabe in plesk alone.

However, 4PSA Qmail Manager should be able to do what you are requesting, however i dont know if that is at a user/client level or only admin level.

You can setup a separate email user account for the 'boss', then on the one user's account which he wants to 'monitor', setup a redirect to the boss's new account.

All incoming email will be deposited into the original user's mailbox, as well as a copy of it being redirected to the new email mailbox.

The boss then just has to look in his new email mailbox to see all the emails which have been received by the original user.

Of course, this will not show him all the old email, but then most client email programs default to deleting emails from the server after retrieval anyways...

Back