• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Mail-enable 4. Server

Wahaib1981

New Pleskian
Plesk Should issues and hotfix/Update for the Latest Mailenable 4.23 Pro (Mail-Server) for Plesk Panel 9.5.2 Some of the things are not supported with that version.

Plesk Recommends to Down-Grade Mail-enable Mail-Server from 4.23 >>4.16 but there are good improvements ans security patches in newer version on Mail-enable Mail Server.

ISSUES / Symptoms:

1. Bounce Mail Function and not Supported in Plesk 9.5.2 when using Mail-enable 4.23 Pro Mail-Server.
2. Total Mail box Quota in not Supported in Plesk 9.5.2 When using Mail-enable 4.23 Pro Mail-Server.

I have encountered these problems in Windows 2008 Enterprise platform, even opened support ticket for Parallels there is only one answer they gave me to Down-Grade my Mail-Server.

Back