• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail Enable Problems with removing aliases.

G

good2go@

Hello everyone, I have been working on this for a a few days now and am stuck. I am trying to remove an alias from a site when I get an error. I've narrowed it down to Mailenable as teh issue. If i try and disable or enable mail support for the domain it errors as well. I've tried removing the domain and or postoffice from mailenable to see if it would then let me remove the alias, but no. I have tried upgrading to the new version of mail enable. Nothing seems to be working as mention on the board. I did run mchk and the reconfigurator, too. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Here is the error I am getting:

DomainAlias::delete() failed:
---------------------- Debug Info -------------------------------
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domain_aliases.php:45 psaerror(string "DomainAlias::delete() failed: ", string "domainmng::del_alias() failed: domainmng failed: Execute mailmng --remove-alias "--domain-name=www2.nni.com" "--alias-name=www2.nni.com" "--alias-type=full" failed: www2.nni.com")

Any body have any ideas what to do?

Thanks,
Aaron

make sure the domain are definitely turned on. It can help.

You can remove it manually from plesk too connecting to plesk database...

try to do this and tell about ok?! ;)

Back