• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail Failure after update

A

ameharhughes

Hi All

I updated some packages yesterday and since my mail on the VPS has failed, going to http://webmail.domain.com get the below error using at atmail;

Code:
Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/etc/psa-webmail/atmail/.atmail.shadow) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/atmail:/var/log/atmail:/etc/psa:/tmp:/var/tmp) in /var/www/atmail/libs/Atmail/Config.php on line 4

Warning: fopen(/etc/psa-webmail/atmail/.atmail.shadow) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /var/www/atmail/libs/Atmail/Config.php on line 4

If I select horde as my mail webmin, this started fine but has no emails - I can send using this but not receive emails, sending emails to a address at my domains results in the following returned message

Code:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 553 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts; no valid cert for gatewaying (#5.7.1) (state 14).

I have done some research for the atmail issue and found everyone said the same thing however the folder /opt/psa/admin/conf/generated is empty and there is no file to edit, I am lost to as why its empty and what to do next

I have restarted the container, rebooted the server resarted some mail servers, any help will be highly appreciated.

Its plesk 9.5.2 and atmail v1.02 before upgrade and 1.04 after and the OS is Ubuntu 8.04.4

Hi, anyone have any ideas?

I can find a way to revert the updates.

Back