• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail group problem in Plesk 9.5.1

C

CesarV

My client configured the mail group for the account and added four [email protected] accounts there and set up another mail group [email protected] with the same four accounts. The problem is that the accounts configured as a mail group stops to send a copy to the registered accounts in these mail groups.

I have to enter every day into mail group give the switch off and then switch on to return to work.

I use Windows 2008 server with Plesk 9.5.1.

How Can I solve this problem? This is the bug?

Thanks.

Redirection is also not working too

My client configured the mail group for the account and added four [email protected] accounts there and set up another mail group [email protected] with the same four accounts. The problem is that the accounts configured as a mail group stops to send a copy to the registered accounts in these mail groups.

I have to enter every day into mail group give the switch off and then switch on to return to work.

I use Windows 2008 server with Plesk 9.5.1.

How Can I solve this problem? This is the bug?

Thanks.

My client [email protected] created a redirect for email [email protected]. When sending an email to [email protected] arrives without problems but does not send to [email protected].

If I give a restart on the Mail Enable, back up and running for awhile and then stop again. Is there any update of Mail Enable or some patch to fix the problem?

Help me, please.

I have the same issue that you have.
You can fix it?? How do you fixed that issue???

Nobody in plesk forum can help?? Where is the support??

Nowhere to be found apprantly

I have had this issue on and off since 2000 and have nver had any help or resolution

HEY PARALLELS WE PAY OUR FEES = YOU GIVE THE SUPPORT TO BUGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back