• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mail of some Domains go to Spam

auriv

New Pleskian
Hey everyone,

I have got a problem with Plesks mailserver. I know, there is a lot of similar threads yet, but none of those has been able to help me.
I love using Plesk and everything works fine..... except the delivery of Mails. There is only one domain that delivers correctly, the
other 15 or so, do go to spam. Here is what I've tried/done so far:

- DNS-Zone should be modified correctly (called my providers technical support and they checked it), also using Plesk DNS Zone on some domains.
DKIM, DMARC, SPF, MX, Domainconnect etc. is configured

- Checked Blacklists (Neither the IP Adresse nor the domains themselves are blacklisted)

- rDNS/PTR-record resolves to the hostname of Plesk (which is also the hostname in Postfix' main.cf)

- All required checkboxes within Plesk are checked (DKIM-signature)

- Added IPv6-support to Plesk (where can I check if the mail has been sent with IPv6?), and tried to also send mails with IPv6

- I'm the only user at the moment -> no bad reputation of Domains or IP because of other users

- Ordered a second IP-address for checking if it's an IP-problem --> still doesn't work

And I "PASS" on DKIM, DMARC and SPF when I check the message in Gmail

In the end, I have no idea, why all my mails go to spam. In my opinion, everything works correctly and if I can not solve the problem soon (working on this for over
one month now) I will need to find an alternative to Plesk or a managed hosting. I actually would prefer Plesk to work tough. Except the mail, it's great

Hope someone who has solved his own spam-problem has an idea or hint what I forgot, or what could help to get those emails to inbox

Thanks

Hey @Peter Debik ,

Yes, I used a lot of Scanners, for example mail-tester.com (Score was 10/10) and also MXToolbox.com.
Everything seems to be just fine...

Is there anything that's kind of frequently wrong done thing? :)

I really don't know what else I could try...

//edit or is there maybe something specific, that the big host like gmail or outlook look for in an email in order to mark it as spam?

Are the receiving domains Microsoft, Yahoo or GMail accounts? It is well possible that these still reject emails although domains are not blacklisted elsewhere, because these services have their own blacklists for emails.

@Peter Debik Yes, exactly. But my emails need to be delivered at those providers inboxes since most of
the people use one of them. Is there a way to get those emails into the inbox?

Back