• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Mail Problems

J

Jaima

Hi, I have problems whit my mail accounts. I can't send or receive mails, I use the webmail and the otulook express, no one works. It dosn't aperre any problem, only the mail didn't arravie to the testination.

Any one plese help

When posting, you should give more information so that people can help you. You should include your OS and version of Plesk at a minimum.

1st thing is to see if you have Watchdog running. If it's installed, get rid of it. It's too buggy right now.

Have you checked your logs? Check for clues to your problem:

/var/log/messages
/usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog.

The OS of my server is Suse 9 for Linux, Plesk 7.5 Reloaded, and the program for mail is the Q-mail.

I resolve the problem of the mails, well not at all. I now can send and reseve mails, but now the problem is that the forms of frontpage and the Oscommerce, don't send mails to an address that is not registret in my server.

Example:
[email protected] is in my plesk server
[email protected] is in another server.

[email protected] resive the forms result, but [email protected] don't resive anything

Back