• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Mail Problems

J

Jaima

Guest
Hi, I have problems whit my mail accounts. I can't send or receive mails, I use the webmail and the otulook express, no one works. It dosn't aperre any problem, only the mail didn't arravie to the testination.

Any one plese help
 
When posting, you should give more information so that people can help you. You should include your OS and version of Plesk at a minimum.

1st thing is to see if you have Watchdog running. If it's installed, get rid of it. It's too buggy right now.

Have you checked your logs? Check for clues to your problem:

/var/log/messages
/usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog.
 
The OS of my server is Suse 9 for Linux, Plesk 7.5 Reloaded, and the program for mail is the Q-mail.

I resolve the problem of the mails, well not at all. I now can send and reseve mails, but now the problem is that the forms of frontpage and the Oscommerce, don't send mails to an address that is not registret in my server.

Example:
[email protected] is in my plesk server
[email protected] is in another server.

[email protected] resive the forms result, but [email protected] don't resive anything
 
Back
Top